|Shape Of Dripline||Cylindrical|
Our range of drip irrigation system provides ample water, fertilizer and electricity in the irrigation of different types of crops such as banana, grapes and oranges. Moulded from quality tested raw material, these irrigation systems helps in mixing the fertilizer with water and provide drop by drop to the roots of the plant which will be most efficient way for healthy growth of plant and also saves fertilizers, water and time.
Advantages of drip irrigation system:
- Foremost advantages of using drip irrigation systems will lead 100% better quality of crop.
- This drip irrigation systems enables 50% - 70% water saving than other traditional or conventional system because here water is gradually circulated up to the roots of the plants.
- The drip irrigation systems can be successfully installed on any uneven land surface.
- Drip irrigation systems provides uniform distribution of fertilizers, pesticides & manures proportionally to the plants with out wastage of fertilizers, pesticides, manures, water & time. This system is economically beneficial.
- This system provides gradual distribution of water required to near by roots of the plant and to avoid unnecessary split of excess water around the surface, which will lead to the growth of weeds that may inhibit the growth of plant.
- Drip irrigation systems not only provide the better quality of crop but also yield more crop by 1 ½ to 2 times.
- Efficient use of water, fertilizers and electricity in irrigation of a variety of crops like banana, gapes and oranges etc.
- Safety of crops and reduction of soil erosion.
- Garden maintenance.
- Land decor and beautification.
Functions of drip irrigation system:
Screen filter/ sand filter:
- It is used to screen sand particles and other minute garbage mixed with water to circulate clean water.
- It is used to regulate the flow of water.
- It is used to measure the pressure of water circulating through the pipes.
PVC pipe line:
- This is used for distribution of water from the main source and for sub line.
- Ventury is assembled after filter for proportionate distribution of fertilizers, chemicals, and manure along with flow of water so as to reach up to the roots of the plants.
- Laterals of 12mm, 16mm are suitably placed in each row of the plants, which are directly connected to the sub-lines.
- Dripper/Micro-tubes fitted to the laterals are laid just near the plants for gradual distribution of water up to the roots of the plants.
- These are coin shaped devices fitted to the laterals, which are laid just near the plants for gradual distribution of water up to the roots of the plants and it is available in 2,4,8 liter per hour capacity.
- It is a device used to clean the pipelines and maintain the fresh flow of water.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),Other