With information technology industry coming of age in India, the need has arisen for safe housing of fibre optic cable and metal cable, used as basic backbone in communication. TEXMO as a large processor of plastic materials in India has introduced PVC, HDPE, plain, permanently lubricated HDPE duct, Ribbed HDPE duct, tracer & large diameter ducts for safe placement of cables and future up gradation and replacement of damaged cables.
TEXMO believes in enhancing customer satisfaction and "TEXMO" brand not only facilitates cable placement but creates a permanent conduit with permanent lubrication for future use.Applications
TEXMO co-extruded permanently lubricated HDPE ducts are used for laying Optical fibre cable (OFC) as underground conduits.
- Ductile and tough.
- Low frictional resistance of the inner conduit wall to facilitate cable insertion.
- Various temperature service range.
- Resistant to UV and chemicals.
- Sufficient protection of cable in un-usually stony ground during tectonic movement.
- Protection against damage during excavation work if required on a later stage.
|1||Co-efficient of friction||max 0.06|
|2||Temperature resistance range Recommended temperature range of installing Permanently Lubricated Duct is from||max 0.06|
|3||Bending Radius||Minimum ten times of Outside Diameter|
|4||Anticipated Life Time||50 years|Material :
|Main duct meant for direct burial|
|Size||Outer Diameter||Wall Thickness|
|50 / 42 mm||50 mm||4.0 mm ± 0.3 mm|
|40 / 33 mm||40 mm||3.5 mm ± 0.2 mm|
|32 / 26 mm||32 mm||3.0 mm ± 0.2 mm|
|40 / 35 mm||40 mm||2.5 mm ± 0.2 mm|
|40 / 34 mm||40 mm||3.0 mm ± 0.2 mm|
|32 / 38 mm||32 mm||2.0 mm ± 0.2 mm|
|32 / 27 mm||32 mm||2.5 mm ± 0.2 mm|
The main raw material being used for the manufacture of permanently Lubricated Ducts is High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). This raw material is conforming to IS: 7328-1992 or to any other equivalent standard. Testing of this material as per IS 2530 or ISO 1183 & ISO 1133 the following requirements are met strictly:-
- Density : 0.940 to 0.958 gm/cc at 27° C
- Melt flow Index : 0.2 to 1.1 gm/10 min at 190° C and 5 Kg load
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 12000 Meter