TEXMO believes in enhancing customer satisfaction and "TEXMO" brand not only facilitates cable placement but creates a permanent conduit with permanent lubrication for future use.
TEXMO co-extruded permanently lubricated HDPE ducts are used for laying Optical fibre cable (OFC) as underground conduits.
- Ductile and tough.
- Low frictional resistance of the inner conduit wall to facilitate cable insertion.
- Various temperature service range.
- Resistant to UV and chemicals.
- Sufficient protection of cable in un-usually stony ground during tectonic movement.
- Protection against damage during excavation work if required on a later stage.
|1||Co-efficient of friction||max 0.06|
|2||Temperature resistance range Recommended temperature range of installing Permanently Lubricated Duct is from||max 0.06|
|3||Bending Radius||Minimum ten times of Outside Diameter|
|4||Anticipated Life Time||50 years|
|Main duct meant for direct burial|
|Size||Outer Diameter||Wall Thickness|
|50 / 42 mm||50 mm||4.0 mm ± 0.3 mm|
|40 / 33 mm||40 mm||3.5 mm ± 0.2 mm|
|32 / 26 mm||32 mm||3.0 mm ± 0.2 mm|
|40 / 35 mm||40 mm||2.5 mm ± 0.2 mm|
|40 / 34 mm||40 mm||3.0 mm ± 0.2 mm|
|32 / 38 mm||32 mm||2.0 mm ± 0.2 mm|
|32 / 27 mm||32 mm||2.5 mm ± 0.2 mm|
The main raw material being used for the manufacture of permanently Lubricated Ducts is High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). This raw material is conforming to IS: 7328-1992 or to any other equivalent standard. Testing of this material as per IS 2530 or ISO 1183 & ISO 1133 the following requirements are met strictly:-
- Density : 0.940 to 0.958 gm/cc at 27° C
- Melt flow Index : 0.2 to 1.1 gm/10 min at 190° C and 5 Kg load