|Single Piece Length||>36 meter|
TEXMO PLB HDPE Duct Micro Duct are manufacured as per norms of G.R.No. TEC/GR/TX/CDS - 008/03 MAR-11 GR/MDS-01/01 Feb 2010 . It provides housing for fibre optic cable and metal cable, used as basic backbone in communication. TEXMO as a large processor of plastic material in India has introduced PVC, HDPE, Plain, Permanently Lubricated, Ribbed, Tracer Large diameter ducts for safe placement of cables and future up gradation and replacement of damaged cables. TEXMO provides easy cable insertion and avoid damaging of cables due to its inner surface is very smooth. TEXMO believes in enhancing customer satisfaction and "TEXMO" brand ficilitate for safe placement of cables and future upgradation and easy replacement of damaged cables with a permanent conduit with permanent Lubrication.SAILENT FEATURES
- Ductile and tough.
- Low Internal co-efficient of friction facilitate smooth cable insertion and avoid damage to cable.
- Various temperature service range.
- Resistant to UV and chemicals.
- Sufficient protection of cable in un-usually stony ground during tectonic movement.
- Protection against damage during excavation work if required on a later stage.
|Co-efficient of friction||Max 0.06|
|Temperature resistance range Recommended temperature range of installing permanently Lubricated Duct is from||- 5° C to + 50° C|
|Anticipated Life Time||50 years|
|Bending Radius||Minimum ten times of Outside Diameter.|
|Size||Outer Diameter||Wall Thickness|
|50 / 42mm||50 mm||4.0 mm ± 0.3 mm|
|40 / 33mm||40 mm||3.5 mm ± 0.2 mm|
|32 / 26mm||32 mm||3.0 mm ± 0.2 mm|