We provide SWR pipe fittings that designed in conformation with IS- 14735 specifications. These are energy efficient and widely demanded for drainage system for homes, offices, hotels, commercial complexes, drain lines in industries, chemical plants & power plants, also for drainage systems at public places.
Salient features of SWR pipe fittings:
- Strong and durable: The S.W.R. pipes & fittings are strong, sturdy and unbreakable. These are unaffected by weather conditions, termite, bacteria and fungus growths.
- Easy to handle and Join: These are light in weight, therefore easy to handle and join.
- Better flow characteristic: There is no deposit formation, so diameter of pipe remains the same resulting in better flow
- Energy saving: Have smooth internal surface which implies low frictional loss. Hence power consumption is on lower side.
- Leak proof: These are leak proof due to close dimensional tolerance and precision design.
- Safe: These are fire resistant and non conductor of electricity.
- Resistant to: rust, UV radiation, most of the chemicals
- Economical: These are cost effective and long lasting.
- Maintenance free: No breakage and free from rusting and unaffected by environmental stress.
- Drainage system for home, offices, hotels, residential & commercial complexes and hospitals
- Sanitation purposes
- In industries, chemical plants, power plants drains as chemical waste lines & overflow lines.
- Drainage system for public places such as airports, railway stations, bus stands, hospitals and theaters
- In main vent lines in drainage schemes.
- Water recharging systems
- Bend 87.5°
- Bend 45°
- Door bends
- Double 'y'
- Nahani trap
- Vent cowls
- W.C. connector
- Socket plug
- Door cap
- Pipe Clip
- Cleaning pipe
- Single tee
- Door tee
- Double tee
- Door double tee
- Single 'y'
- Door 'y'
- Pipe clips
- Square jalis
- Round jalis
- Multi floor trap
- Reducing tee