Being an ISO certified organization; we carry out meticulous quality inspection at each stage of the production process. We have a team of quality analysts that undertakes the quality inspection procedure in an efficient manner to ensure our range of pipe, fitting and drip irrigation system in defined industrial standard.
As per our quality assurance policy, our quality procedures are framed as follows:
- Raw materials inspection - initial check - random check
- Pre-production meeting of the quality inspectors and production staff to ensure all the laid down agreed points for the final product is met and communicated well.
- In-line Inspection to inspect the quality of work-in-progress goods.
- Quality testing of pipes by random sampling lot wise at our in-house laboratory as per Indian & international standards
- Wherever external testing is preferred, it is carried only after completion of internal in-house testing.
- Full consignment checking of the processed pipes before proceeding.
- Final inspection of goods and packing list before loading and dispatch
- Verifying everything went in order and duly informing clients of the same.
Adhering to these quality procedures, we ensure quality range of pipe, fitting and drip irrigation system. Our range of pipe & fitting are tested on dimensional accuracy, durability, tensile strength, finish and our range of drip irrigation system is tested on dimensional accuracy and corrosion resistant to ensure flawless range.