|Surface of Application||Plastic, Wood|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
TEXMO Solvent Cement are manufactured under strict quality control with latest technology as per ASTMD- 2564 specification. TEXMO Solvent Cement is a colourless solution used for joining RPVC pipes and Fittings. It is produced by dissloving suspension grade PVC resin, with a suitable K-value, in ketonic solvents. The products is flammable and hence should not be kept under direct sunlight or in abnormal ambient temperatures.SALIENT FEATURES
- TEXMO Solvent Cement makes permanent joint for PVC pipes and fittings.
- Does not affect the physical chemical and organic qualities of water being caried.
- Non Toxic.
- Liquid like composition leading into easy handling and use.
- No harmful effects on skin.
- Nominal quantity of solvent cement is needed per joint.
- Effective over a wide temperature range.
- Easy to apply.
TEXMO Solvent Cement is available in plastic Bottles ranging from 25ml to 1000ml. and 5000ml. in Cane.
Method of Joint
- Shake Solvent Cement bottle well before it use.
- Cut the pipe and remove the burrs.
- Clean the surface of the pipe and inside of the socket.
- Wipe the pipe and inside of the socket with sand paper.
- Apply thin coat of solvent cement on pipe and inside of the socket with brush properly
- Insert the pipe in the socket up to socket depth and leave it to dry. After complete drying, get a unique joint.
- Close the bottle immediately after use.